If you are a vendor looking to do business with us, our Contracts Management Department is responsible for procurement and contracting activities for the Maricopa County Special Health Care District (the District), which does business as Valleywise Health.
The department’s primary responsibilities include issuing and managing public procurement, handling contract negotiations and contract management as well as monitoring the goods and services we use system wide.
Here are the products and services involved in the operation and maintenance of Valleywise Health that the department oversees:
- Clinical training agreements
- Hospital supplies and services
- Interdepartmental/intergovernmental agreements
- Residency programs
- Revenue agreements
- Grants and registry agreements
- Affiliation agreements
- Patient transfer agreements
- Financial services
- Architects and engineering services
- Capital equipment
- Utilities and leases